Hear the Roar at B.E.
School Directory + PTA Email Listing – Make sure you have joined and verified your families information this year! AtoZconnect provides your family with the B.E. student directory, PTA-sponsored event annoucements, PTA weekly newsletter, and access to your PTA membership. If this is your first time accessing AtoZConnect, Click HERE to join.
- B.E. student directory is sponsored by the PTA. You can access this online at https://atozconnect.com/cls/login.php or through the AtoZconnect app (apple, google). This is a great tool to connect with your child’s classroom and classmates.
- The PTA sends out a weekly newsletter “The Roar Report” on Sunday evenings that highlights upcoming and new event information and important announcements.
- The PTA uses the email list on AtoZconnect as their primary tool of communication. Please make sure your email on the directory is up to date.
- You can also log into AtoZConnect to purchase your PTA membership. For more information on the benefits of PTA membership please check out our info page.
Email Subscription Lists / List Servs – Check out the different email subscription lists and list servs the B.E. community has so you can connect with other B.E. parents. Currently we have a community google group, an international families subscription list, and a special education yahoo group available for families to join. Click HERE for more information on how to join each group!
B.E. PTA Parent Facebook Group (Private) – Want to get updates and connect with other B.E. parents through your facebook account? Join our private parent’s group on facebook! Click HERE to request access.
Have a question for the B.E. PTA? Check out our Board page to email us!
School/District Communication Tools:
- MyMCPS Portal – the school uses your information from the portal to send emails (weekly email updates on Fridays) and phone alerts. Access is provided by the school.
- AlertMontgomery – emergency alert system used by the county.
- Lion’s Den – monthly school newsletter. The first couple editions are sent home in your child’s folder. The rest will be available on the school website.