The B.E. PTA has created a google calendar that you can add to your personal calendar program so you can make sure to receive the most up-to-date information! Here’s the link to the calendar and instructions on how to add it to your personal calendar.
June 1 – 5th, 2020 –
We are looking for more parents to showcase what they do during our career week! BE Career Day will look a little different this year, but we are very excited to still move forward!
Who: We need you! We are asking for parent/guardian volunteers to create a 2-5 minute video discussing your careers!
What: In your video we encourage you to show artifacts, dress in your work apparel, and share a little about what you do every day and why you chose your career.
Where: Teachers will present your Career Day videos in their zoom class meetings. All grades will have access to all videos and will select the ones that work for their students.
Why: We love Career Day! We want to continue this special event through distance learning for our students
When: Career Week 2020 will be the first week of June (June 1st-June 5th). All videos are due to Ms. Fried by Tuesday, May 26th.
Please contact Ms. Fried firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in our BE Career Week 2020. Thank you!
May 20, 2020 – THIS WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2020 11:30AM-9PM
Let’s support our amazing 5th graders by ordering Anthony Coal Fired Pizza (7776 Norfolk Ave) this Wednesday (5/20/2020) between 11:30am-9pm!
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza will donate back 20% of proceeds back to our 5th graders to help cover a portion of the cost of the class gift, picture, senior shirts, projects and other end of the year activities. Let’s help them feel the love as they get ready to graduate from B.E.!
Please call in your carry-out orders (240-781-6943) and mention “Bethesda Elementary Fundraiser” (online orders do not count)
Congrats to all our awesome 5th graders. We are so proud of all of you!
Wednesday, May 13th 2020 – B.E. Restaurant Night at California Tortilla on Wednesday May 13, 2020 (11AM – 8:30PM). Take a break from cooking and join the B.E. community with dinner from California Tortilla!
Here are the instructions on how to order online! (to make sure your order is associated with our restaurant night)
1. Go to CaliforniaTortilla.com and click on “online ordering” in the top right corner.
2. Type in “Bethesda, MD” in the address box
3. Locate the Bethesda location on the list and click the black “Order” button.
4. Choose your order type (pick up, delivery) and click the black “Begin Order” button.
5. In the left-hand column with the categories find & click on “Spirit Night”
6. Click on the avocado labeled “Spirit Night” and click “Add to Cart” when promoted. This will add a $0 item to your order so they know you are supporting our restaurant night!
7. Place the rest of your order and check out! Enjoy your delicious meal!
Note: All in-person events through the end of the year have been postponed or rescheduled in virtual format due to school buildings being closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.