Update your BE DIRECTORY ACCOUNT NOW!
|Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year! |
As you work to get your back-to-school to-do list completed, we hope you’ll add one item for your BE PTA and create your new BE Directory account.
The start of the year brings exciting news! AtoZ Connect, our communications hub, is now powered by Membership Toolkit to bring you the best directory experience available. PTA memberships, directories, volunteer signups, communications, online store, and more will all run through the newly improved online software. The system is secure, easy to use, and free to families.
To access the new Bethesda Elementary PTA AtoZ Connect site, you will visit http://bepta.membershiptoolkit.com/. Bookmark this site now!
Please follow the link and steps below to create your family account in the new system (your old password won’t work; create a new one). After you update your account you can also add a PTA membership and donate to the BE Student fund in the school store.
Our communications will shift entirely to this new platform soon and we don’t want you to miss out on important back-to-school details!
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Click Here to Get Started!
1) Click “Register”Create your family’s account and click “verify my email”. ALL new and former BE Families will need to create an account with the new system.
2) You’ve got mail!Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
3) Finish your registrationParent/Family and Student InfoDirectory/Publish Preferences4) Visit the StoreJoin the PTA ($20/person; $40/family)Order your BE Spirit wear
5) Check out the SignupsJoin a committeeVolunteer for the Back to School Picnic
6) Subscribe to a Community BoardKeep up with the latest news from your child’s teacher, grade, or other group. You can change these subscriptions at any time.
Unique Parent Logins, One Household Account
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. Already registered with Membership Toolkit for a different group?Great! Visit http://bepta.membershiptoolkit.com/. Login, confirm your family information and directory/publish preferences for Bethesda Elementary PTA, then join the PTA for the new school year. The whole process takes less than 3 minutes.
Download the Membership Toolkit App to Access the Directory on the Go!Once you have created and verified your family’s account on our new AtoZ Connect site, download the free Membership Toolkit mobile app. There, you will be able to access all the features from the website. (The old AtoZ app will be retiring and can be uninstalled.) Move between schools within the app by tapping on the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the landing page. Tap the “switch” icon at the top to see your list of options. (You need an AtoZ Connect account created and verified at each school for them to appear in this list.)
Bethesda Elementary School – 7600 Arlington Road Bethesda, MD 20814