ALL BE FAMILIES – Make sure to transition over to the new BE Directory Portal now! Information on how to update your NEW account here!
- Boundary Study: BOE Adopts SuperIntendent Recommendation
- How to Prevent Gun Violence
- Translated BE PTA Communications
- Earn Money for BE While at Harris Teeter
- Fall 2021 Festivities/Parade
- After School Clubs
- Covid-19 Safety Measures & Quarantine Guidance
- COVID-19 Testing & Advocacy
- Student Arrival and Dismissal Information
- Update/verify your directory account NOW!
For more details on upcoming events please visit our events page.
Check out the many ways to support B.E. The PTA is thankful to those in our community who continue to support our efforts to invest back into our students. Click on the buttons below to find out more!
Bethesda Elementary PTA is in the process of filing a 1023 Tax Form to reinstate its non-profit status and is requesting that reinstatement date back to the period of revocation. If you would like to deduct any of your donations to our organization, please consult with your tax professional. Please also feel free to reach out to the current board with any questions.